~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday - Bring it on!

  Barry Sandford likes the tough jobs!  He signed up for the entire day. All 10 Hours!  Plus he is coming back tomorrow morning for another shift.  WOW!  So does Dick Cosgrove and Ralph Luby who volunteered for what is probably the toughest day of the year.  Denneth Lee will be coming in for the 2nd shift later today.   





They don't see it as a problem, they look at it as a greater opportunity to tell people about trains!   I bet that Carl & Mac will be in there too. Dick Cosgrove was laughing when he told me the story about how he thought he was going to be first one to arrive today but he found out you have to get up pretty early to beat Carl into the trains!

     Jim Hinkley and  James  Boynton were also helping today and Art and Andy stopped by while I was there.     There were bands playing, and singers singing, the parking lot was full,  I guess it was a typical "Black Friday" and I hope the stores did well.  I know the people who watched our trains were having a good time.                  

No comments: