~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tues 11/29


This morning Tiny and John were in charge of Maine Central Day.  At least that is what we called it.  Tiny ran his big beautiful steam engine with custom ME Central passenger cars and I ran my MEC freight train with a bunch of my favorite Maine cars.  Ben was very helpful doing everything and Art and Jim and Carl were also busy doing everything else.  We had it all covered,  testing a new camera, cleaning track, fiddling with magnets and Station master.  Ben disassembled and cleaned a Lionel engine, Art supervised and imparted his knowledge, We all talked to lots of people and encouraged little kids to press the buttons as we all had a good time together! Click here to see some clips from today:

1 comment:

Station Master said...

I noticed sometimes when I play these back I get a message "Unavailable try later". I just hit refresh on browser and that usually will fix it.