~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Saturday, May 24, 2008

I think what you are looking for is called electrical grease. LGB has tubes of it. Home Depot and Lowe's have some in their electrical departments.

I just received a shipment of miniature trees from Sky's Mini Forest in Oregon. There are some real interesting specimens. Some of the samples of ground cover are equally as nice. It is well worth checking her web site which was posted earlier.




Jeff

2 comments:

Station Master said...

Thank you Jeff. Appreciate the response.

SCGRR said...

I too am pleased with my order from "Mini-Forest". The dwarf Alberta spruce are trully "Dwarf". The are barely taller that a 1/24th or 1/29th figure. All my plants were received the end of April and have been in the ground for about three weeks and all are doing fine.