~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Friday, May 23, 2008

Well Look at That


I came in to rest and do nothing for a while, and Gigi said "look the Fox is back". I don't think he is dangerous at least I hope not. He has discovered the seeds and cracked corn out back and has stopped by once a day when the coast is clear.
You might also notice the work going on in the garden pond area. Tomorrow, I am going to get some more track and will soon be finishing up a small loop to get me started with at least something outdoors! Even in a little layout, there is still a lot to do, but that is the fun of it! Credit goes to the Fryeburg show as it perked the interest of my wife. Although she said when are you going to put rocks around the 'waterfall' so it looks better? Oooops . . . an ongoing project that never ends. Good!

6 comments:

Ray Trainman said...

Quite an impressive visitor. Looks to me like he is looking for your Garden Railway Layout. He also seems a bit disappointed that he found nothing running - not even Thomas!

And BTW, I agree with Gigi, your waterfall needs a few more rocks. Maybe you can get some from Greg...

Station Master said...

Yes, it is getting busy out there, rabbit/duck/turkey/fox if they all show up at the same time it will be like the showdown at the OK coral.

OK, you guys, I was trying to avoid the heavy rocks. But, I will go over to Blue Rock some day and see if they will let you buy a few little ones. I suppose I could always look around and start to collect them.

The Deere's said...

Hey Station Master
Looking at you picture you do need to fill in a few blanks. Rocks and track for starters. But it all takes time and energy. You have a good start though and lots of good ideas. Keep us posted.
Mr Deere

The Deere's said...

Hey John
I was just thinking about you and all those rocks you are going to get at Blue Rock. Would you like to borrow my two guys and a wheel barrel?
Ed

Station Master said...

Good Idea! I'll have my guys call your guys. . .(that's if I have any guys) and we'll have a rock party.

Ray Trainman said...

Ed,

I didn't know you had 'guys with a wheel barrow'!