~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summer is here!

I don't know about you, but this is what I wait for! I love it, the longest day of daylight kicks off the start of the season. It goes by so fast, watch out! I guarantee you will say, Wow! where did it go?
All I can say is 'Lets Enjoy It' Every single day. . . . I even enjoy mowing the grass. I don't have a huge lawn, but it is slow because I have 'self propelled' mower that I end up pushing a lot. But, it is very peaceful and I enjoy it. In fact as I look around at the flowers and things, I feel like I have a lot to be thankful for. Anyway, I hope we all have a great summer and really enjoy it, especially all our MGRS events! Try hard to get there.

3 comments:

sgould said...

Great attitude. I once had a neighbor who always bemoaned the summer solstice, because from here on out the days start getting shorter.

Ray Trainman said...

Yup - Summer is definitely here!

And.........


.......that means that we have 187 'G Scale Shopping Days' until Christmas...

KEEP SMILING

Station Master said...

Oh Ray, you are funny. Only you would come out with that one!