~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Sunday, June 15, 2008

Track

An update to the members who I showed the broken track I had after this winter. I corresponded with Aristo-craft and on Fri I stopped at their office in NJ. George came out and looked at the track and said he had never seen that happen. After a few minutes out back he came back and told me they would replace it. 15 minutes later I was back on the road with a brand new box of track. They are going to have it analized to see why the rails broke in half. It just goes to prove there are still excellent companies out there that back up their products. I will continue to purchase their products with NO hesitation . Chris

1 comment:

Ray Trainman said...

Chris,

Congratulations on getting your track replaced! Based on what I saw, it was truly defective track...