~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Thursday, July 10, 2008

A day in the Garden without trains

Sorry, but sometimes that happens. It was a Beautiful Day! I love to take pictures (you know Picassa and web albums are perfect for me). But so is a peaceful day with the radio playing, the sunshine, sounds of water, flowers, even frogs! So I fed the fish and enjoyed the clouds and the blue sky. I hope you did too.
see slide show.

This evening we went to a band concert in town. A concert band from Portland (Italian Heritage Group) They had an orchestra sized group and were very good. A kind of funny thing happened. The conductor picks me out of the audience to come up an 'conduct' there final number. John Sousa's "duck song" I call it (how dis-respectful, I apologize). Anyway, I didn't embarrass myself to much and I gave him back the baton after a while and returned to my seat after having some fun. I also happened to have a shirt on that was the exact color of the band, it was kind of weird!

No comments: