~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Thursday, July 24, 2008

Live Chat attempt on Member Blog

John,

I oppologize for all the negative comments without giving you the congratulations you deserve for attempting this and so many other Blog ideas. Your enthusiam is wonderful and you deserve a great deal of praise for sticking with it.

As I mentioned in the chat some of us have very short fuses and it quite often shows. I didn't mean any disrespect for what you are attempting. With this day and age of the computer it is sometimes frustrating to have to make so many key strokes to accomplish something.

Keep up the GOOD WORK and don't let my, or anyone elses, comments disturb you and keep you from attempting to make the site useable, friendly and interesting.

Continued success,

Ed Smith (SCGRR)

7 comments:

Station Master said...

Thank You Ed for the very kind words. No need to say anything, you were right. But together we took a big step forward toward coming up with a much better product. Thank you!

Station Master said...

Here is another good update. Mr Deere clicked on the Chat and signed in, some how we got together and had a real good chat. BTW he is using Netscape Navigator as his browser and had no trouble. That is another good step forward! We will learn little be little as we go and continue to make progress.
John

SCGRR said...

John, I figured out too late how to get my other gmail address into the Chat. I used my laptop and my desktop and had a nice little chat with myself.

Station Master said...

You are to funny!

The Deere's said...

Hey cool

John and I were talking about putting pictures on talk and that it would not be possible. I just discovered I can have both the blog and talk signed in on at the same.

Station Master said...

Yes I think you can click the 'pop out' button and move it right up to the top of the blog and see both at the same time. I just saw that too.

Ray Trainman said...

John,

It sounds like you and Ed (and also separately the Deere's) made great strides today - CONGRATULATIONS!

And even though I will not be able to join in your 3 way trial tomorrow (covered in a separate e-mail to you), I wish you good luck in a successful trial...