~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Sunday, November 9, 2008

Link to Hansel

Hansel is one of our younger (very enthusiastic about trains), member who has his own web site. I think I've posted it before but didn't realize that this is the one he made up. You can see his excitement in his hobby and how he is learning about it. Someday he hopes to have his own layout for now he enjoys our clubs tracks and he always brings his train to run. Check out his web site at www.steamrailroader.zoomshare.com

4 comments:

Station Master said...

Hey Buckie! How are things in Florida? I assume that is where you are. Say hi to Barry and leave us a quick comment when you get a chance.
Good to hear from you!
John

Station Master said...

Thanks for the post. Are you Hansel's grandfather? Back in September Pine State RR posted a reference to Hansel and the same web site. Anyway, Welcome to the Blog again for all of you! Please leave some more comments.
Thanks.

Unknown said...

I didn't mean to hide my idenity I just couldn't leave a message under my own name. (Buckie.)
Hansel's grandmother on his father's side is my first cousin. Hansel and Barry have been comunnicating for a while now, that's how we got his web site

Station Master said...

Well thank you for explaining that. The Deere's and I were trying to guess who posted. Hansel is quite a young man, I hope he looks at the blog.
Thanks again,
John