~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Thursday, December 4, 2008

Winter is good too

Now, please don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the flowers, plants and frogs that garden railroading offers, but I miss the blinking lights, switches, sounds and standing up straight that my indoor layout has. And, I love it when I take a $3 dollar HO whistle and hook it up to have a passing train activate it! I even enjoy it months later when I spend an hour trying to figure out what I did! So please take a quick look at some of the action on my indoor hobby. Thanks, John

2 comments:

Ray Trainman said...

John,

It certainly is nice to get back indoors as winter is approaching. But remember it's not officially here until the 21st!

Nice MEC consist with your passenger train not far behind. I certainly hope they never meet...

I think I even spied your Ft. Leonard Wood box car hidden in the trees...

BTW, I've decide to start building a turntable for the OMRR using the plans by Bruce Chandler in the April 2008 Garden Railway Magazine.

I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Station Master said...

Ray, You are very observant, that was my latest Ft Leonard Wood Car. It was also getting close to me switching the freight to a siding and let the passenger train go by. But, that was to much with the camera and all. I know you have a great place for your turntable and a terrific indoor setup yourself, Keep us all posted! thanks, John