~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Monday, January 12, 2009

First train on the new bridge

I installed the bridge and ran a couple of trains to get photos for the Garden Railway Article. On Saturday morning it was sunny and cold. I had run a hand powered plow along the track after the last icy snow at least as far as I could, so most of the track was open.

I took some nice atomospheric photos of my little Ruby, though the running with the passenger car was not too satisfactory...the car's steps rode up on the snow and de-railed it.

I ran my LGB Forney around with a short freight and that worked well.

I had some fun with making movies too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW8vKt5gYL4

4 comments:

Station Master said...

Eric, You are definitely "The Video Man!" Great job! My feet were dancing around and I thought I was in sunny Jamaica.

Eric in Phippsburg said...

The tunes were part of the Video editing software from Microsoft...one of about 6 choices but not bad at all!

Ray Trainman said...

Eric, what editing software are you using?

Eric in Phippsburg said...

I used what came with my wife's computer I think it was Microsoft Movie Maker. simple to use and effective enough. but it only was able to deal with about 2-3minutes of video