~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Friday, April 3, 2009

Fort Carson 'concept' Car




Updated May13, 2009. Sam deploys to Afghanistan on May 16, 2009. He will be operating the vehicle types pictured above as part of the 32 Trans. Co.



I have been working on a new decal car. My grandson Sam has been assigned to Fort Carson and his new unit. This is a computer version which I draw up first. After I get a chance to look at it some more and decide on what changes to make, I will be printing up the decals and applying them. Typical of every car that I have made, I always make each side different.

I never did post the other side of my 'Fort Leonard Wood' car so here it is.


4 comments:

SCGRR said...

John,
You are going to have quite a Fleet of Box Cars before your done. They look good.

John said...

Thank Ed,
I enjoy designing them, but I do not print out that many. The first one I did was for the birth of our great grand daughter but that was on a 1:32 tractor trailer because her dad was driving one at the time.
(Google images is a source of great fun).
thanks, John

Ray Trainman said...

John,

Nice looking car. Will it be done in time so that you can bring it to the next BOD meeting?

Ray

Station Master said...

Probably not, but if it comes out good I will bring it to Eric's.