~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Monday, July 20, 2009

Just Puttering Around

"Puttering" is one of my favorite things. Actually, I was digging in the dirt most of the day. In the front yard I uncovered out septic cover. I did not know where it was and decided to find it myself and then call 'the guy'. Better now then wait to winter and there is a problem.
That solved, I went out back and worked on my retaining wall addition to the railroad. It will also serve as a large addition to the flower garden area. Still to much work to be done. But I looked over and saw the little water garden and though it looked happy, so I snapped a picture.

2 comments:

SCGRR said...

John,
Be careful when "the guy" comes. His truck is FULL of Political Promises.

John said...

You are to funny!