~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Rail Car Rides plus More!


I was just talking to some members about current photo's. These are a couple of years old but well worth taking a look at. That is our very own Denneth 'tiny' Lee in his Rail Car taken part in the July 2006 special in North Conway. It included Thomas the Tank Engine, Passenger train rides and Rail car Rides! Lots of things to eat and buy. It looks like there was even an Helicopter Fly By!
To view Slideshow Click here:

2 comments:

sgould said...

Man would I like a ride in Tiny's speeder. Keith Knowlton, one of our members, dropped by our open house on Saturday after most folks had left. We spent most of our time talking about his rail car. I've been looking at them on the web ever since.

John said...

I did not know Keith Knowlton was interested in motor rail cars. I believe Tiny said that since this picture he has stopped driving his.
But I agree it does look like a lot a fun. (until you hear a train whistle).