~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ready for 2010




Someone told me the world was going to end in 2012 (blame it on the Aztec Indians I think) so I figured I'd better hurry up and get going on my expansion project. If everything survives the test of winter and spring brings no major problems I will be eagerly working on laying track and planting shrubs. I have put in some bulbs so that it will be fun to see what if anything actually comes up. Of course I have great expectations that it will look just like the picture on the box. But that is the fun of having a child like mind.
John

5 comments:

Mike said...

LOOKIN' NICE to me. I had good luck letting the 'winter' settle my new layout. Now to find the time to work on it; BEFORE 2012.
I think it was the Mayan's that came up with the date. The way time flies we will know the anwser soon enough. Mike
P.S. I guess I will have to get to laying tracks myself!

John said...

Thank you Mike. "Mayan", yes that sounds much better. My apologies to the Aztec's. But any reason is a good one to get us to work on our trains.

sgould said...

It's so nice to know such an optimist, John. Most people contemplating the end of the planet would probably just plant annuals.

john said...

Too Funny!!

SCGRR said...

Nice start John! You'll be ready whatever happens in 2012.