~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Monday, November 9, 2009

Announcing a new Arrival!



Our great grandson, Samuel Weymouth Jackson Jr. born on Thursday Nov 5, 2009 in Colorado at Fort Carson Army Base is the newest member of our family. He and his Mom are now home and both doing well. Grandparents are there to help and his proud father arrived in time from Bagram AFB in Afghanistan where he is serving in the United States Army. He will be home to spend time with the family which includes their 2 year old daughter for about 2 weeks before having to return. We are very proud of them all and feel very blessed to have such a nice family.

2 comments:

Dick said...

Congrats. Have too wait a few years for great grand kids.

Dick C.

John said...

Thank you. BTW I just got a call from Colorado. He was born on Nov 5th. (I will correct that) I guess I am more senile than I realized besides I thought he looked awful big in that picture.