~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Friday, December 18, 2009

Small Train Repair

Yesterday my wife complained that I am hard to buy anything for so I said well OK, I would like a 153 infrared controller. I said they are about $30 at Small Train Repair in Cumberland. I could see her eyes go wide. She liked the idea and wanted to find me a birthday gift so when we got home she called him up and yes he was open. After lunch we went over. It was great to walk in his store. It smells like trains! I mean that to be a compliment. He has a great store and is all decorated this time of year. He had on his Conway Scenic shirt and I found out he is a conductor on the Polar Express! We talked about trains and clubs. He does know 'tiny' and we both agreed what a great guy Denneth Lee is. He is a builder by trade and it turns out he did all the molding and interior work on the Conway dinner train car which we rode on this year. It was fun to visit and see George Small again.

No comments: