~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Thursday, March 4, 2010

Rambling on

I Love this weather. Not a single snow plow in February! I bet some people have run trains already (in Maine this year). I could have, just to lazy I guess. But, I am outside starting to putter around, looking forward with expectation of a great year ahead. I want to bring up the idea of a MGRS day trip or outing sometime. I know National Train Day is May 8th (Saturday) and it is to early for an open house but it might be fun to go some place. Or, perhaps later in the year when more things are open. I don't know what we would do, but it is fun to think about it. I know many of us do things on our own and have some good ideas. Keep them in mind if we have time maybe we can discuss it more at the lunch meeting this Saturday.

Buy the way, Voting on the blog has worked well. I think I counted 36 people or more that said they were planning on go to the Luncheon. Great! Thanks for taking part and voting! It is an easy way for us to gather some information and we thank you for participating.
John

No comments: