~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Sunday, May 2, 2010

Progress is slow

I am working hard to get ready for an Open House sometime in June. Yesterday I ran a train from my original indoor layout out the window and around (most) of the new outdoor layout and back inside again. My wife and daughter were sitting out in the yard and said it looked funny to see a train head toward the house and disappear through the window. They anticipated a loud crashing noise but, luckily that did not happen. Then I got real daring and tried the automatic trains controlling each other maneuver for the very first time. It almost worked the way I want it to. Just a little more fine tuning said the mad wirer!

2 comments:

Dick said...

Way to go John. Looking forward to your open house.

Dick

Dick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.