~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Sunday, July 4, 2010

Train controling train video

I have always enjoyed the 'electrical' part of playing with trains. So it came as no surprise that I wanted to model "Yarmouth Junction" and enjoy watching my Maine Central and Amtrak trains taking turns automatically starting and stopping at the junction crossing. If Scott has the space in a future issue of the IronHorse I can go into the 'How' but for now a short video shows the 'What' of what it looks like.

Watch video here:

2 comments:

sgould said...

Nice video of the Littleville Falls layout, John. Yes, I'd like to put an article in the Iron Horse about your nifty wiring.

Mike said...

Yes Scott, Please put an info article in a future IH. I know many of us like electronics & new ideas. Great system John.