~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Monday, September 6, 2010

The new Brunswick Train Station









I wanted to find a picture of where we will be meeting for the train ride later this month. These pictures are from  Google maps.  From what I can tell the new Maine Street Station in Brunswick is located off of Maine St (Rt 24) just beyond the RR Track crossing as you are headed east toward the large church building in downtown Brunswick.  Take the first right after the RR Crossing onto Station Ave.  I believe the station is the 3rd building on the right.  I could not get a picture from that side.  The only one I could find was from the other side of the tracks as seen from the Hannaford Parking lot.

Note the Station Parking lot does not look very big.  But, these may be old images.  If anyone has been there recently please leave a comment, thanks.

No comments: