~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Last of the Color

Normally I am a little sad to see freezing temperature hit.  I admire the flowers that hang on for a long time and still look good!  Some I bring inside and keep in the basement.  These are all pictures from today and they are the end of this years garden colors. I have planted lots of new bulbs and look forward to next year when they come up. Winter usualy seems like a long cold season.

But this year will be different.   We will have this terrific indoor area all decorated up inside nice and warm to keep running our trains in!  I can't wait to see what the layout will look like.  And I look forward to all the fun we will have getting together meeting at the Mall.  This year the color will continue a lot longer than usual.  And, it all starts next month!

No comments: