~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Monday, November 29, 2010

Carl, Walter, Paul and Dick, Andy, Mike at the Mall





AM group (above) plus the PM group (below) equals
10 hrs of train action



 Plus the little faces that are there all the time
  Monday 11/29/2010.  I think the guys at the Mall were pulling my leg.  First they told me tomorrow was December, then they said the Pats & Jets were playing tonight.  I was all happy until I found out it was actually two teams with 3-7 records.  It probably was my hearing and they said 'next' week.   My hearing problems aside, I love sitting around talking to the daily MGRS train crews as well as the people that stop by.  I think we have picked up several members so far but right now just getting to know our own members is even better,  We have a lot of excellent people in our club.  We are lucky to have such a good group and the Mall display has brought out the best in us. We are like a bunch of kids enjoying the trains!  Here are some more pictures and clips from today as we ran some old favorites plus some brand new ones we have never seen before like Dicks old fashioned European train and his new Budliner car. please click here:

No comments: