~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Thursday, December 23, 2010

It is amazing what we buy!

Here is a picture of 60 percent off.  I know you all know this but Lowe's is a great store to buy G scale figures from right after Christmas.   I usually buy myself one little item each year.  Yesterday I wandered into Lowes and "Had to buy"  a Santa Claus on a hot air Balloon ride.  Doesn't everybody want one of those?  Well maybe NOT. Certainly not at $29.99 but, when the nice man said you can have this for $12  my lusty greed for absurd G scale novelties got the best of me.  Especially because it was the "last one" (Yes, I fell for that also). Actually, I think it was.  Anyway, Good luck to all the other crazy shoppers.  I know I am not alone.

I added a couple short video clips from my indoor layout.  It's small but gives me a chance to run trains during the winter.  Click to view: 

No comments: