~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday Night Quiz




A Rio Grande Alco PA and Baltimore & Ohio Express meet at the Gorham Station on Monday evening. What's wrong with this picture?

a. Rio Grande never came to Gorham
b. The B&O never came to Gorham
c. Poinsettias don't grow to tree height
d. Alco PA's never pulled freight trains (because P stands for passenger)

Answer
1. All of the above
2. None of the above
3. a, b, and c, but not d
4. a, b, and d, but not c

2 comments:

Station Master said...

Very good, I think I am going to have to phone a friend or ask the expert. But I will take a guess at #3

sgould said...

Good guess. The "P" does stand for passenger. But my brother Brian tells me that the Yampa Valley Mail used to pull a freight car or two along with passenger equipment on its run from Denver to Craig, Colorado.