~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Monday, January 10, 2011

Thank You All !

 It is great to be home!   Just a quick "Hello" and a big "Thank You" to all the folks who were concerned with my health.  I am back home and it feels very good.  In fact I even was down in the basement today and was beginning to run my trains a little.  I decided I like my RS-3 Engine I just got before the show.  The Aristo-Craft model does not have pick up shoes on them and as far as I can tell they travel across the old switches and crossings etc, better than my other engines.  Any how I like the little Canadian Pacific very much.  It has caused some controversy as to which end is the "Front".  There is a little "F" on one end, but that is not the way the seats and control panel appear to face on the model.  It is a switcher so perhaps it does not really matter that much on the real engine.

Any how good to be back. Thanks, John
PS For College Football fans, enjoy the National Title Game  tonight.

No comments: