~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Monday, August 1, 2011

Picture takers wanted.

  Dear fellow MGRS blog readers - I know you have a computer and can find the Blog.  That is Half of it right there!  If you have a digital camera and are willing to stop by the Mall display this Fall and take some pictures of who is running trains, That is the second part!   The rest is easy and it is free.  I can show you how to transfer the pictures up to a Picasa picture album that I will have access to.  That way I can post them on the blog so we can all enjoy them.   

   Last year, the activity on the blog was very high during the train show.  People seemed to enjoy seeing who was there and what was happening.  I came in most every day and took some pictures but this year I need your help to provide the kind of coverage we would like to continue for this year.  

  If we get 3 or 4 people who can stop by once in a while, that would be fantastic!  I promise you, if you can get there and take a picture, the computer part is completely free, safe and easy.  If you need any help I will be glad to provide it. 

 Maybe you stop by the Mall once a week for some other reason, that will still be a big help.    If you think you may be able to assist the picture taking effort, please contact John at mgrsadmin@gmail.com
or leave a comment.  Thank you!   

No comments: