~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Monday, October 17, 2011

A new video from Eric.

  Eric is getting good!  He come's up with something new each time he creates a video.  I can see he is about to launch a career as a movie maker.    As Eric said " I had a good run today on the Winnegance and Quebec.  As I do, I made another little video of the run: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBZZdrjIO1I

We had a nice fall day which made for good steam scenery.  Keep an eye out for the moose along the trackside!"

Thank you Eric - Very well done and fun to watch! 

1 comment:

John said...

Nice video. and I did see the moose, first time through!
(Life has it's little triumphs)
ps: i felt as though there should have been a little story line in sub titles like the old time movies. If I had a good imagination that would be fun.
John