~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Tuesday, December 27, 2011

12/27 Tuesday.

Dear train Diary,  Today was a glad and a sad day.  Santa was gone but there were a lot of people in the Mall and we had a heavy day of conversation.  I honestly had the best three long conversations of the entire show.  Maybe I was just paying attention more, I don't know.  It could be I knew this was my last day on the schedule.  I just seemed to appreciate it more.  I saw Terry's new interactive signal sign that looked and worked great! The two big beautiful passenger trains the MEC 470 and the B&O performed perfectly.  Our Club GP38-2 enjoyed the elevated loop and Thomas's smile was a little wider as he pulled his coaches proudly.  Both interactive displays ran well. The Circus and the Lionel were both very well received and Norm and Art have put a lot of days into maintenance keeping them top notch.  I kept looking at it all and thought  " Yes, it really does look good".  Lots of people helped, 50 over all. Some came in every week, or twice a week or almost every day  or maybe just once, but it all fit together to make a great display enjoyed by everyone that saw it!  I wonder how many people actually did see it?  I wonder if they enjoyed it as much as we did?  I know I loved taking part in it.   

No comments: