~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dec 13th at the Mall

    Lots of people were in today.  I though I came in early but Jim and Hunk had everything going when I arrived.   Art help calm a vendor who thought the trains were to noisy and he fixed the problem.  Benjamin arrived and he is a big help as he loves to run trains and do maintenance all at the same time plus he is putting in lots of extra time.  Jim was getting lots of requests from parents of small children to let them touch Thomas and say 'hello' to him. Jim responded and the little kids were loving it! Hunk and I were talking to lots of "bigger kids" our age who just love to talk trains! One was new member Dennis Homa who stopped by with two grandsons and he said "Save me a vest and I will be back Saturday to run trains!"   Tiny came in despite his planned doctors appointment. He will be back tomorrow to help Mike Curry in the Afternoon.   Paul and Walter stopped by. The Budliner and the Amtrak are always a favorite, they were running this morning. Ben was running his new CSX and I put on my "Conway Scenic passenger train" as I call it.  Carl, Mac and Dennis arrived and changed over to the Big B&O Mallet as I was leaving.  Most of the other guys were still there. But I did manage to get lots of pictures on the Slideshow from today,  Please take a look.  It was a great day and sadly it will end to soon.  Let's enjoy it while it's here . .  All-a-board!!

No comments: