~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Saturday, December 31, 2011

Outlook for 2012

       We had an excellent year in 2011.  The reason is that many different people combined to contribute good ideas and take part in the different events that we offer all year long.  That is what makes us an exceptional organization and we encourage you to help make 2012 an even better year by taking an active role in an area that interests you. A Happy New Year to all as we look forward to another great year.
 ~ Maine Garden Railway Society ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the fantastic work!
Also visit my homepage ; direct download movies

Anonymous said...

That is really attention-grabbing, You are a very professional blogger.

I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks
Also see my webpage > http://www.yourtobaccosstore.com