~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Saturday, February 18, 2012

Great Day for a Train Show !

     Wow, if you picked a Saturday in mid February and told me it would be beautiful, I would have said you were dreaming.  But, it was!  The National Guard Armory in Augusta was the place to be.  The parking lot was full and the Lion's Club members looked very happy.  As you entered the main room the first place you saw was Carl with three tables.  Many MGRS members were gathered around.  I had a nice talk with several members, some I had not seen in quite a while.  Lots of trains and items were on display and the spirits of all seemed cheerful.  I am ready for our Spring Meeting and all I have heard is good things about our choice of location this year.  Looking forward to seeing many of you there next month!

Carl said he was doing well and he had in fact also collected some dues an signed up a new member.

No comments: