~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Saturday, February 4, 2012

Kind of cool

 I wondered why I saw daylight when I looked at a New Zealand web railroad cam just now. (Everything I was looking at in the rest of the world was dark right now).   So I Googled 'Map of daylight hours' and guess what they got one.  I guess there is nothing that you cannot find on the web.   By the way, the links to world railroad's that Tiny found (see below) is amazing, it just keeps going and going.


Map to Daylight hours  click here:  http://www.daylightmap.com/index.php

1 comment:

Station Master said...

I find this map interesting. Note how right now at different Latitudes there are different amounts of daylight hours. Very dark at the North pole and almost all daylight at the South pole.