~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Snowbound?

  Wow the forecast is for a possible foot of snow!  I guess we will  have to wait and see.  The tracks have been clear (outside) for a long time.  I was thinking maybe winter is all over. I should know better than that.  But, I am lucky because  I can still run trains in my basement.  I love puttering around my cluttered workbench and having the trains available to tinker with.  Today I took a little video.  Nothing special.  I have been adding power pickup to my passenger cars.  Still waiting for LED lights to arrive but if you look close you might see the incandescent bulbs which now light up from track power.
To take a look, please click here:

No comments: