~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Sunday, March 4, 2012

Time to think about a Patch.

Calling on all the folks out there who are creative.  Please contribute your ideas on a patch for last years Mall Train Display.   I used "Paint" program, but you may have something better.  Anyone who is interested is welcome to come up with a design or perhaps you just have the "idea" but do not want to draw it up.  Let me know, I will be happy to help if I can.
 Last year Andy did a great job working from an image that Scott, Terry and John collaborated on.  This year  I think we have several members that could come up with a good idea.  Please send ANY suggestions to mgrsadmin@gmail.com     

Thank you and here is just one of what I hope will be many suggestions:   We hope we can pick one at the Spring Luncheon.


1 comment:

denneth lee said...

looks good from here