~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Monday, May 7, 2012

Good day to make some progress.

  I expect many of us are getting out and doing some things around the house or the yard or the railroad.  It is that time of year.  I love little projects.  My wife is great, she finds these little things for me to fix.  Things like the side door to the garage would not stay closed, or the handle on the toilet came off.  She was so excited when I changed the porch light fixture,  Ahhh, what a women!
  Today, I re-ballast and leveled up my track.  That made a big improvement.  The plants are growing well, the grass is getting mowed.  It feels great to get out there and make a little progress.  I hope you are doing the same. Enjoy!

No comments: