~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Friday, July 20, 2012

Great Job you Guys!

I did NOT get over to help out, but it gives me a chance to praise the people that did.   Nobody needs my thanks but I know Carl does not post on the Blog ,but like many of you he does look at it daily.  And he called me and said (And he really does enjoy and mean this).  - It was Great!  The people had a very good time!  He does appreciate the help and the MGRS members did a terrific job! Just being friendly and helping someone with something simple does have a big impact.   I hope you all felt the sense of happiness that these events create and it was the same with the Vets that were just here.  If you can, stop by and enjoy it yourself.

No comments: