~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Saturday, August 11, 2012

Trolly Trip

Wow, I had a great time!  My grandson came with me and he really liked it too.  Thank you to MGRS members John Middleton and Dick Rubin who were our guides today plus thanks to many other Seashore Trolley Museum volunteers who were excellent.  Personally, I loved all the different type cars and the nostalgia they created.  I took lots of pictures: Please click here to see them.
Note: Last four are videos that do not show up in 'slideshow' you need to click on them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a very nice time at the trolly museum. My favorite trolly/subway was the blue line MBTA. It was the smoothest and the most quiet, also it had a horn.

Station Master said...

I agree. It was great to ride the "Blue line".