~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Tuesday, October 2, 2012

"Scenes"


 I hope we end up with lots of diorama scenes this year.  I think one possibility is the Chairlift.  I can imagine a smaller ski hill with the chairlift connecting to a larger ski hill which just happens to cross our main line as it works its way up the display.  We can have all sorts of related snow scenes and maybe even a ski station stop on one of the elevated levels.

I just took a quick look at some of the people on my layout and I can imagine  them fitting into such a scene.   Join me and take a look at what you may have.  It's fun to use your imagination and help bring the layout to life.   I hope we do try and emphasis diorama scenes as this years layout  particularly lends itself to displaying close up scenes.   Also remember Barry's sawmill and we will have maple sugar shacks and farms and sleigh rides plus many other good old fashioned possibilities!  Please be thinking about what you might be able to add.

No comments: