~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Thursday, November 8, 2012

We are almost ready to Open

Click on images to enlarge

  Just two days to go,  and the 2012 Maine Garden Railway Society Train Display will be under way!  The 3rd consecutive year at the Maine Mall in So. Portland will continue with a group of over 50 active volunteers hosting a 50 day train show which has delighted hundreds of thousands of public viewers. 
  Note:  I wanted to test how long,  (it took 77 mins to upload this video clip).  Not to bad I guess, the video runs 4min 40 sec.  We promised Nancy Norris a U-tube Video of Opening Day for a publishing deadline she has.  I never made a video where I tried to narrate it.  I hope this helps me make the real one come out  better. (If anyone wants to volunteer to make one, she needs it by Nov 15th).  In any event we hope you will stop by and sign up to participate in this exceptional event that is truly the highlight of our annual activities and our most significant fund raiser.  Thank you.

No comments: