~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Thursday, November 29, 2012

Remember the Veterans visit Tomorrow morning





 Thursday, I stopped by late today and Art, Norm, Jim, Carl, Mac and James were there and even Santa brought someone over to see Thomas.  Everything was running well.  I caught up with Mac and did get a MGRS cap.  ($20)  they are embroidered and available in black and khaki.
 
I think Art has pictures from earlier today.  The only ones I took where of John and Hunk who team up for the afternoon shift.

 Here is John with his favorite Moxie car as well as two others that he brought in which are also favorites.  Hunk was making a bridge repair when I left and said he was scheduled to come back tomorrow afternoon as well. Which does remind me:  The Maine Veterans will be in tomorrow morning to visit the display.   MGRS plans to honor them as well as Jeannine who will be completing her last day tomorrow.  Please try to come by if you can.  We have gifts to present and also there will be special music as singer/songwriter Don Campbell will be performing.


No comments: