~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Friday, November 16, 2012

Week-1 is all ready completed

  Time does go by fast when you are having fun.  It's hard to believe we have completed one week of this years Mall Train Show already.  I went in late today to catch the change over and get photos of everyone.  I saw Carl bringing in a fire extinguisher into the control area just in case we ever needed to have one handy.   This morning so many members showed up to help out we ended up with more then we could use.   I am sure we can work that out, it is a nice problem to have. Thank you again for all the help members do.  You are fantastic!  When I came in Tiny, Dave  James and Carl were still there and Paul, Hunk, and Grace were coming in to take over for the evening.  As usual I tried to take some pictures and quick clips.  If you would like to see todays, please click here:

   "Hi Everybody!"

 

No comments: