~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Friday, December 21, 2012

12-21-12

Rain & Wind Outside - But still nice and cozy inside.  Today Hunk was the man! In fact the only man.
Some how it worked out that he was alone on the display today and he just took care of it all!  Nice going.  After lunch people started arriving and he did have company as he stayed on the evening shift with Paul and Terry. I think Walter is also planning to come in.  I stopped by to pick up some trains and when I left the wind was really strong outside!   After I got home the power dipped a couple of times.  But as far as I know the Mall stayed nice and bright, just the way we like it. By the way, Thank you Stefanie for arranging all the free coffee at Starbucks!  Today was a good day for it.


No comments: