~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Monday, January 21, 2013

Guess what?

 

  This is an experiment in progress.  That is a card table covered with wax paper and a tube of DAP applied to it.  It goes on white but turns clear after it cures.  I hope I can turn it into a raging waterfall.
I plan to peel it off and glue it to a piece of thin curved plexiglass.    There are ways to touch it up and add a little color but the main idea is to model a forceful looking waterfall that will come to life when  we run a small amount of real water over it.      This will take a while but it is fun to experiment with.  I don't know if we will ever actually do this but I would like to see if I can come up with a realistic looking design for a waterfall feature for use at the Mall.   

No comments: