~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Sunday, February 10, 2013

Something different


I always have my eye out  for the unusual and I recently saw at Rite Aid a solar power butterfly. You could demo it.   OK, that does not sound very exciting but I admit I was fascinated at how realistic it looked to me. Now, I have been thinking about the talk of a waterfall and lowering part of the layout for Thomas the train.  That area will probably turn out as a summer theme and why not consider a couple of small patches of flowers to add a little color.  Besides we are a "Garden" railway.  What better way to catch your attention then with the erratic movement of something as innocent as a butterfly fluttering around?   Plus the one I got can also work on one AA battery.   Take a look at a similar item:

No comments: