~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Thursday, April 25, 2013

Make up a story


I have had this happen on my railroad.  To a GP7 type diesel.  I ran it out of a tunnel onto a siding and threw the switch behind it to quickly. Ooops! I guess someone must have done something similar.  If no one was hurt, then I think it is kind of funny.  Anyway, I just came across the picture and I have no idea of what the real story is.

Scott  came up with the best comment on this picture:  Who was it who said, “If you come to a fork in the road, take it.”


I do remember doing this with my engine.  It ran great, right down both tracks!  I shut it off before it reached the switch at the other end, but I bet it could have been all straightened out.


No comments: