~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Monday, July 15, 2013

Quick note on Sign up Sheets

This shows how great MGRS members are!  We received more than enough names at the Annual Meeting to meet the group size requirement for the Amtrak train trip to Boston!  And that was without picking an actual date.  Once the Board does that we will get the word out to everybody and my guess is that even more people will want to join in.   Thanks go to the membership for supporting the idea.  It will be a lot of fun to go as a group.

Also thank you to members who were the first to sign up to run trains at the Mall this year.  I saw several names on the calendar which was at the Welcome desk.  Unfortunately, I left the papers at Carl's but I hope to get them Wednesday.  Then I will update the info at the top of Blog.    Thank you again for your strong support!!
  

No comments: