~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Friday, August 2, 2013

Good questions about our trip to Boston ~ Thanks Mike others probably have the same questions

John,
I’m thinking of joining the trip on Amtrak in August but I have several questions. 
First, is this trip for members only or can spouses come also.  And, if so, does the cost remain at $25 or is it different.
Second question, What will we be doing in Boston after arriving?  Is there any specific agenda or is it open time.
Mike

Answer:     Hi Mike !

             Please come and bring your wife!    As a member you can bring as many guests with you as you want.  The Group rate is the same for everyone you bring with you.

  There are lot's of things to do in Boston and people may want to stick together but we will probably end up on different side trips.  There is no requirement to go anyplace, it is strictly based on what you feel like doing.   Swan boats to shopping to site seeing.   We will probably come up with a plan on the way down.  I grew up in Boston as a kid and went to Northeastern there, but that was a long time ago.  My dad used to drive for the MTA so i like the subway which we will have to go on to get anywhere.  I kind of like the ride up to the Prudential Skywalk Observation Tower.  I expect the ride home will be good as we recount our adventures!

Call Carl if you need to 929-3655
Thanks, I hope you decide to go , I think we will really enjoy it.
John


No comments: