~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Thursday, October 3, 2013

Old Cars

I know we all love old cars.  We model them on  our railroad all the time!   The Drive In Movie scenes or the Diners of the 50's.  All Great Stuff!  I was playing some old Utube rock and roll and came across a picture that reminded me of the very first car I ever owned.


 
 I said "reminded me" not the same.   My best friend and I payed $15 dollars for something that resembled this. It had a stock grill but it looked the same.  It had no exhaust system, open sides and flames shot out the sides of the engine block!  Some how we got it from the guy's yard to the Town sandpit where it lived for a couple months as we all took turns learning how to drive.  It finally died from an electrical fire under the hood and all the wires burnt up.

In fond memory of my first car Click here:

No comments: