~ Click on Items Name below to view:~ ~ ~ Back to top of Blog
Web Home Page ~ ~Dues Info ~ ~Donations



Monday, November 18, 2013

Ooops, Crash, Bang, Thump!

I would make a lousy witness! I was there but don't know what happened.   Driving home yesterday on 295 from the Mall my car had problems.  I though I might have had a flat tire.  I pulled over and got out to look around. I couldn't see anything so I tried driving very slowly and I made it to the next exit. Almost to my daughter's house and then my rear wheel locked up.  I am waiting to hear from the garage who is very familiar with my old car.  Maybe it's your other wheel bearing the guy said last night!  I haven't heard yet.

Anyway it is unlikely that I will get it fixed in time to take pictures today at the Mall.  And that is fine, but it reminds me to invite everybody to snap a couple of their own pictures.  Your own interest of the day when you are in at the Mall.  That would be much more interesting and varied then mine.  I will take pictures when I can.  But if you are able to that would really be great.

I have gotten braver this year and even asked a couple of times if I could take a picture of a small child's delight watching the trains.   The hard part is getting the pictures  to me.  If you can email, send them to   mgrsadmin@gmail.com then I can post them on the Blog for all of us to enjoy.  Thanks, John

  

No comments: